Definitions and interpretation
Data collectively all information that you submit to Richard Morris via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws; Data Protection Laws any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the GDPR, and any national implementing and supplementary laws, regulations and secondary legislation; GDPR the UK General Data Protection Regulation; Richard Morris, we or us Richard Morris of 89 Robert St, Milford Haven, Pembrokeshire, SA732DP; User or you any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Richard Morris and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Richard Morris and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and Website the website that you are currently using, www.mabongifts.co.uk, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
- the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
- a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
- "including" is understood to mean "including without limitation";
- reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
- For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, Richard Morris is the "data controller". This means that Richard Morris determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your Data is processed. ￼ ￼
- We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
- We collect Data in the following ways:
- data is given to us by you; and
- data is collected automatically.
- Richard Morris will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
- when you contact us through the Website, by telephone, post, e-mail or through any other means;
- when you make payments to us, through this Website or otherwise;
- To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
- we automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to make improvements to Website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the Website and the way you use and interact with its content.
How we collect Data
Data that is given to us by you
Data that is collected automatically
Our use of Data
- internal record keeping;
Who we share Data with
- third party payment providers who process payments made over the Website - For payment details only;
Keeping Data secure
- access to your account is controlled by a password and a user name that is unique to you.
- we store your Data on secure servers.
- Right to access - the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is "manifestly unfounded or excessive." Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
- Right to correct - the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erase - the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
- Right to restrict our use of your Data - the right to "block" us from using your Data or limit the way in which we can use it.
- Right to data portability - the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data.
- Right to object - the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
You may contact Richard Morris by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.